Attack of the bugs and "Most likely to...."

As I sit here avoiding studying for my Sociology exam, I thought I would share with you all some follow up stories from sisterhood!

I love the great outdoors. I love hiking, walking, playing sports, etc. However, I do not like the bugs that accompany the outdoors. When we went on our sisterhood trip Friday night we stayed in cabins in a park. Let me just tell you that the bugs were loving us. I have so many bug bites I cannot stand it.

Don't believe me? Look at this one foot alone:



SERIOUSLY?

The girls in charge of planning sisterhood usually like to try and keep the location secret from us so it's a surprise. However, this time I wish they would have let us know to bring bug spray or not wear flip flops.

Also, I forgot to tell you about the superlatives that the seniors give to the underclasswomen. They're all things like "Most likely to marry an athlete", "Most likely to be president of the PTA", etc. Some of them are funnier or more personal. I, however, got "Most likely to have the most interesting stories on Monday morning"

Um, yeah. I'll take that as I'm a good time ;) Maybe also a sign that I need to reevaluate my life?

Nahhhh.

3 comments:

  1. This past semester on my sorority senior night I was voted "Most Likely to be a Soccer Mom" and then later voted "Most Likely to be a Housewife". TSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so many bug bites! I wonder what all be votes as my senior night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!!! Those bug bites look awful! Your poor feet!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!