Bachelorette Recap

Alrighty, so I've never claimed to be a Bachelor/ Bachelorette fan. However, I've decided to tune in this season to see what all the fuss is about seeing a how I haven't watched it since the original season. All I can say is.....

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE MEN?!

I mean this in both a good and bad way. The good way being that all of them are obviously gorgeous. I don't remember any of their names really but that one guy went to Harvard and is in finance in New York and rates himself as a 15 on the romantic scale of 1 to 10. Hellooo Mr. perfect. And that adorably goofy guy from Columbus?! I'm only 2 hours away from you! Come on down, I would love to date you.

Then comes the bad/awkward/train-wreck way. The man with the mask? Okay interesting idea to get you noticed in the very beginning. After that, take the damn thing off. It's a little weird and totally batman-like. This being said, it definitely didn't warrant the taunting from the liquor store owner who got WASTEDDDDD. And then there was the guy who didn't get a rose and said he thought "she was the one" and "his family fell in love with her".

RED FLAG.
RED FLAG.
RED FLAG.

Yes, it deserves 3 red flags. Not just one. Because it is, in fact a little psycho. If some man I had never met said that I was the one and his family loved me after he had only seen me on TV for an hour a week I would be walking the opposite direction. But no, that's not where he stopped. THEN HE STARTED CRYING. That's when I would have started running.

Good Lord.. Good thing she let him go! After one short convo he was already a stage 5 clinger.

Ps. did you guys see the comforter she climbs under at the end of the previews where she's crying? Totally the comforter that's made to match my showaaa curtain!  Yes, I'll take pride in that. Obviously I my mom has great taste ;)

I can't wait to see how this season turns out! I'm excited to be getting back into it.

 

Via

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I missed it?! I had no clue that the season started!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!