Bliggity Blog Makeover!

Bare with me as I go through a little template updating and such.

Also,  I haven't touched on my love of all things southern recently, so be expecting a post about that soon :)

In the mean time, I hope the layout doesn't throw you off too much. I'm still in the tweaking stages so I'm not so sure what  I want it to look like exactly so it's a work in progress. Things are kinda messy right now but I'm done working on it for the night so I'll get back at it tomorrow.

Love ya'll :)
I'm not Southern. Can I say ya'll? Oh well. I am anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I know you are still in the tweaking stage of the blog layover but I love what I see already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color scheme Mandy! Very cute. I'm sure the finished look will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!