Finally 21!

 Hi everyone! I've been MIA for the past few days because I have been super, super busy. However, I am happy to tell you all that TODAY is my 21st birthday!! I can't wait to try alcohol for the first time!

You guys didn't buy that, did you? More like I can't wait to use my REAL  name at a bar ;)

I decided to share with you all some pictures of birthdays past and some other ones that I threw in for your viewing pleasure. I tried to skip out on the awkward years aka around 9 to 15 because those are awful and what evidence of those years exists should be destroyed. Oh and you all know what I look like now so I didn't add any recent pics either.













Tonight I'll be going to dinner with my mom and then to the Casino to win lose a lot of money. Tomorrow will be my 21st celebration with all of my friends. It's what I like to call Cinco de Mandy and I'll have tons of embarrassing pictures to share with you all come Saturday (maybe even Friday if I can manage to get out of bed).

Also, Theta got our very own Lilly Pulitzer print today! Our color scheme of black and gold may be a little hard to work with but I'm sure it will look fabulous. So excited - best birthday present ever!

Happy Wednesday ladies :) My What I'm Playing Thursday playlist tomorrow will have plenty of good, clean, sober songs.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah, have fun! and Happy 21st Birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same red car!! Happy Birthday, enjoy it hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) 21st birthday! I haven't been on blogger all week with finals, but I hope you had an awesome time celebrating and using your real name at the bar! Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!