Home Tour! (Kind of)

Since I've been such a bad blogger over the past few days I'm leaving you with another post for today. Just trying to make-up for my absence :)

I know that I talk about being at my momma's house  a lot (vs my apartment on campus) so I wanted to show you a little of my house! I've decided to just show you my room for now as it is my little piece of heaven. It's not as decorated as I would like but I'll work on that once I move back in full time.





Best part? TWO CLOSETS. Ignore the computer I have sitting on the ground and the horrible light in the corner I've been meaning to throw away ;)

To answer your question: No, I don't usually have my late 1990s style stereo as the focal point in my room. We just haven't found a cute table or other piece of furniture to put in front of the window yet.
Attached bathroom

My favorite little plaque I have sitting on my dresser.
Mom hates that this is hanging on my wall. Yes, I realize it's kind of  very ghetto to have it taped on. Yes, I will take it down eventually. And yes, I also realize that it makes my room look like it belongs to a 14 year old boy.
Because classy people decorate with alcohol glasses and beads they collected on Bourbon Street.
Oh and frat sunglasses (located in right hand corner)

And this is the adorable bag that I WON after I donated blood. They put all of our names into a raffle and this girl picked up $85 of free Vera Bradley stuff! How cute is the bag/towel combo?! Obsessed.
If I weren't so embarrassed I would totally show you my college apartment but it is, however, just that. A college apartment. And it's so gross. My University is in an older part of town and so all of the houses are old too. My roomie and I lived in a nice brand spankin' new apartment last year but because of cost we moved out. So we landed in our current piece of junk. Note: we thought it was great when we first toured it. So, we signed the lease and came back to spruce things up a bit before moving in. Then we realized what we had missed the first time. No dish washer, no driveway (horrible idea for our new cars that have gained quite a few scratches -oh and a broken mirror - because of this), no air conditioning, a weird smell that never seems to go away, TWO gas leaks, andddd an oven that doesn't work. We are living the high life, ladies. Our lease is up in September and I think the apartment is still up for rent if anyone is looking for a luxury apartment located in one of the worst best neighborhood in Cincinnati :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your shower curtain! I think it would matchc my bathroom too! haha. Great tour, I love seing how people live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love room tours!!!! It's like HGTV blog style!

    And your poor campus apartment hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I added a link up to my post today if you want to link your post up to show off your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!