My roomie and I planned a super fun Cinco de Mayo themed pre-party which included a pinata, pin the tail on the donkey, chips and salsa, and tacos. It was such a hit that we're considering making it a tradition! She still hasn't uploaded any pictures from that night so I don't have too many to share with you right now (and my camera has been broken since spring break) but here's a few that I have so far....
![]() |
| Jamie is a younger Theta who has a birthday a day after me so she came over to celebrate for a while as well. |
![]() |
| Obviously none of us were ready for this picture. It's totally disgusting yet we love it and it's even posted on facebook with the caption "the happiest girls are the prettiest girls". |
![]() |
| Pinata! We also had little pocket shots of alcohol and other interesting treats in there. |
I'm so swamped with everything that I have to do this week but I'm so excited for the weekend. We're going on our Spring Sisterhood trip and this year we'll be visiting our sorority's headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. This weekend is always so fun because we do a senior sendoff, get senior superlatives, and give our "moms" (our version of bigs) presents.
I promise that I'll be better about blogging :) Hope you all didn't forget about me!



awhie I hope you had a great birthday! That second picture is too funny! Have a great day girl!
ReplyDeletexoxo
What fun things you've been up to lately! :) I'm glad you had a good birthday! No way I'd forget about you- I always say it's okay when we're not blogging frequently because it means we're out living life so we have something to blog about! ha. :p
ReplyDelete