A Farewell to a Legend

I was going to make this a typical What I'm Loving Wednesday post but I decided to switch it up and talk about what I'm not loving. 

Here's the biggest/only thing that I'm not loving this Wednesday.

Today was the last ever episode of the Oprah Winfrey show.

I just love Oprah. I can remember coming home from school and watching the end of General Hospital with my mom which was directly followed by the Oprah Show. It may sound ridiculous but Oprah has always been must-see TV for me. I could always count on her show to make me laugh or inform me of issues that are going on. I love the work that she has done with the Dove Campaign and her rags to riches story. She is such an inspiration and I admire her for being a self made billionaire who has been at the top of her game for so many years.

At the end of the episode she gave out her personal email address which she promised to answer and told viewers that any response that they get will be from her. I'm not sure how true that is, however I totally plan on finding out. Lets just say I'll be hitting up that email asap.

Last but not least, one of the main reasons that I'm upset about this show ending is that I'll never be able to be in the audience. This has always been on my to-do lists. This also means that I'll never be in attendance for an Oprah's Favorite Thing's show. AHHHH WHY, OPRAH? WHY.

I really wanted free gifts or a car or a trip to Australia.......
Via

1 comment:

  1. Pretty picture of Oprah!! And I hate that we will never be in an Oprah Show audience. It's heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!