I have a confession. I am the world worst dieter. I'm alway "on a diet" until someone asks if I want something that I just can't resist (junk food, sweets, etc.) and then I stick to the old saying "the diet starts tomorrow".
Well this time it does. And I know I've said this before, even on this blog. But I'm serious this time. If it ever stops raining around here I'll be at the pool soon and I neeeeeddddd to look a little better by then.
I went to the store with my mom the other day and stocked up on some healthy food to kick start my diet. Also, when my friend who's an exercise science major used to "train me" she made me a workout plan which worked wonders. I've printed that off so I can take it to the gym with me and get into a routine again! Speaking of the gym, my mom and I have joined the most fab health plex at a local hospital. It's perfect because it's right in between my house, work, and school so it's not out of my way at all. This place is ah-may-zing. The lockerrooms and bathrooms alone look like something you would find in a classy hotel. All of the treadmills and ellipticals have this screen attached to them where you can watch tv, plug in your iPod (and control it), or track your workout progress and it's all controlled via touchscreen. Playing with the machines is probably my main motivation for working out.
Whoops.
I'll try to sneak some pics to try and prove to you guys what I'm talking about as long as no one is around at risk of looking like a major weirdo.
Diet starts tomorrow. Promise.
Confession: I'm the world's worst dieter because I can't give up alcohol. Slight problem? Nahhh. :) But I am getting up bright and early to go work out at the school's nice gym. I'm only going early so no one else is in there and so I can start having a daily regular routine. Routine helps you lose weight too. Sigh, this is gonna be hard. Hahaha...
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same boat sister! I just started to diet for a vacation I have coming up... we can be motivation for each other! Have fun at the gym tomorrow! I think my gym has the same machines as yours...they are super fun to play with!
ReplyDelete