Fore!

I usually don't watch any golf, but I tuned in to watch the US Open today. I have to say that I might just be tuning in some more!

Rory McIlroy is the cutest thing ever. I am so happy that he won! He is so humble and well-liked. I hope he goes on to have an amazing career. People like Rory deserve their victories - unlike Tiger Woods who is the biggest skeezball.....


 Maybe the golf course is where I should go to meet men! Plus, most men on the golf course are very well dressed. This may be one of my best ideas yet.

 I guess I should start out slow by taking some golf lessons or hitting the driving range to get started. Especially considering the fact that when I went to a golf course with my gym class once in high school, my average was about 10 strokes per hole on a par 3 course. 

I. Am. Awful.

Hey Rory, wanna be my trainer?

2 comments:

  1. I am totally crushing on Rory too. I'm not sure he could be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! You'll have to keep us updated on your golfing pursuit..seems like a good idea to me! :P I've also never really been into golf, but maybe I'll change my mind too... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!