Summer To Do List

Hello my beautiful bloggy friends. It's been a long time since I've posted last because I've been super busy. However, have no fear - I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming soon as I'm almost done with school! I'm only one week away from sweet summertime! I spent the weekend perfectly split between time at the bars  spent with friends and at the lake. It was AMAZING and I hope it's a sign of what's to come.

I've decided to share with you all my summer to-do list, which is obviously what I've been working on instead of school work. (I like to convince myself I work better under pressure so I procrastinate. But anyway....)

1) EXERCISE. Self explanatory. Now that I don't have class all day and the only thing I have to schedule my life around is work, I should have much more time to get to the gym daily. THANK GOD. I think it's a little to late to have a killer bod for this summer but I'm aiming for summer 2012 ;)

2) READ. I have so many books that I want to read when I'm poolside this summer. I just need to pick the order in which I want to read them!

3) GET OUTSIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I love the great outdoors. That being said, I have to clarify that I hate bugs, humidity, dirt, and gross animals (ex: snakes, rats, mice, spiders, etc.). So I guess my time spent outside will be at the pool covered in OFF Mosquito spray or at the lake on the boat. I do want to find a nice hiking trail around Cincinnati though and try it out! 

4) GET A FAB NEW SUMMER/FALL WARDROBE. I started already by picking up the cutest Lauren Conrad dress ever on Sunday which I wore to my friend's brother's birthday party. You might be thinking to yourself, why in the world would she buy a new dress to go out for her friend's brother's birthday? He's an NFL player with very attractive wealthy friends. That's why. And no, it didn't work. 

Via
5) Visit my bloggy bestie Michelle in Georgia! We've been discussing this and I'm so making it happen! I just know that this would be the most fun trip evaaaaa.

Alrighty kiddos so that's all I've got for now. Only one week to go until I can put this plan into action. Promise to write some more meaningful posts/ update more often/ catch up on your blogs after I'm done with this hellish quarter of school. 

5 comments:

  1. My to-do list for this summer includes so many of these! I'd love to see a post on some of your favorite summer reads!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!! My summer includes being outside ... hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My to- do list includes many of these too! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the end of the year went well/is going well for you! I love this list! I don't even feel like it's summer because I'm taking classes, but I'll just live vicariously through your blog posts! ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!