Going Coastal

It's What I'm Loving Wednesday! Be sure to link up!




I'll be honest. There's only one thing that I'm absolutely, positively in love with this Wednesday.


THE KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT IS TOMORROW! 

It's finally here! I am so so excited. Tomorrow will consist of tailgating, great friends, amazing music, and some   a lot of adult beverages. Kenny Chesney concert day is like a holiday in my book. It is the best day of the entire summer! I've heard so many good reviews of his Going Coastal tour so I cannot wait to see it myself!

I'm hoping this year goes better than the last Kenny concert experience (2 years ago) that consisted of a party bus gone wrong, no way to get home (after being dropped off in a parking lot by that bus at 2am), and a couple friends who had a few too many of the aforementioned adult beverages.

We're two years older and two years wiser this time.
Maybe.

I'll be sure to post pictures and things as soon as I get them! My camera is (still) broken from Panama City Beach so I have to wait on my friends to upload them to good ole Facebook.

Do you all like Kenny Chesney? What are some of your favorite songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!