I linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving that it's officially SUMMERTIME for me. I've taken my last final and turned in my last paper and I'm done with anything school related until the end of September!
I'm loving that I've been able to spend a few hours at the pool the last couple of days. It's so relaxing and I'm working on my tan.
I'm loving that I've started my summer diet. I'm on a mission to lose at least 20 pounds by my cousin's wedding in August and buy myself a new Lilly dress to wear as a reward!
I'm loving Miranda Lambert's new group Pistol Annies (more on them tomorrow in What I'm Playing Thursday!)
Happy Wednesday :)

YAY for summertime! I'm so jealous you don't start again til the end of september? I had a week between end of the spring semester and summer school and then between the end of summer classes and the start of fall semester I only have like a month! Booo. But how fun for you- enjoy your summertime and you go girl on your diet- I can't wait to see the dress! :)
ReplyDeletewooo Summer! Good luck with your diet girl, I'm sure you can do it!
ReplyDeleteYESSS for Spring Quarter being over!!!! Such a relief!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think you should totally use a Lilly dress as a reward! Print out a picture and hang it on the wall for inspiration, lol.