Hooked on House Hunters

I have a total obsession with HGTV shows, namely House Hunters. I love daydreaming about my future house and what it's going to look like. I was in the middle of watching a new episode a few minutes ago when my mom took the remote from me and changed it because "I watch it all the time". Her version of an intervention I guess. Despite what haters say (*cough* my mother *cough*) I've decided that when I'm looking for my first home, I'm totally going to be on House Hunters.  Here are some of the houses I would love to live in and rooms I would love to have!

Ps. These houses are probably a little small. On my teacher's salary I'll obviously be living in a beachside mansion.  Jealous? It's fine I would be too....


Via

Via


Via

Via

As you can see, I have a slight thing for porches. 

Via

Via

Via


Via

Via
Via

The last bedroom is called the Charleston style bedroom. How perfect for my future house in Charleston!

Hope everyone had a relaxing Sunday :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahh- I love House Hunters, and I also love all of these dream houses! My favorite is the second one, I think. I hope you live in one of these so I can come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove me some House Hunters too Mandy! And, I absolutely adore fabulous kitchens! Although, I'm not much a cook, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE the first two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really watched house hunters, but I do love to think about my dream home! These pictures are all gorgeous - I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. i'm beyond obsessed. i can't not watch every single night i get in bed. love. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. would love the support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love watching house hunters international.

    gorgeous pitures, btw, i want all those too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!