Tonight I was invited to a friend's house for a steak dinner! I'm so excited but at the same time a little worried. I'm such a picky eater! I only like my steaks well done. Like absolutely no pink at all. I need to make sure it's dead.
My question to you all is - how to I suggest that I like my steaks well done without seeming rude? I know that sounds like a strange question but I don't know how they like theirs. I know a lot of people usually like steak medium rare or pink or whatever. That totally grosses me out. How do I send a friendly text before I go over to suggest making mine borderline burnt?! I don't want to have a bleeding steak put in front of me and not even touch it.
Okay, maybe not that burnt....
However, I'm bringing a bottle of wine to make up for my pickiness.
Wine always makes things better, right?!
Also, I just saw a commercial for a new series called Heart of Dixie and I'm so excited! I think I've just found my new favorite show!
Happy Sunday loves!

o my god that show looks sooo cute! When it comes to dinner, I would say call or text your friend and thank her for putting dinner together and ask if your steak or one of the steaks could be well done. It's no weirder than a vegetarian asking her to have a veggie option!
ReplyDeleteI would jokingly tell them you like your steak well done. I also HAVE to have my steak well done or else I won't eat it. Wanting to make sure the cow isn't still moo-ing on your plate is a-ok and people ALWAYS understand.
ReplyDeleteI agree- you should be able to nicely suggest how you like your steak done- and if they're good hosts they should realize everyone likes their steak differently and maybe they'll even ask? I hope you had a good night and were able to enjoy your dinner! :)
ReplyDelete