What I'm Playing Thursday

Be sure to link up for What I'm Playing Thursday!




Alright so here's a little info on the band I mentioned in yesterday's post! They're called Pistol Annies and Miranda Lambert started it with two of her girlfriends. I first saw them when I watched the Girls Night Out concert special a few months back. I loved the song that they performed but couldn't remember it for the life of me. The other day Miranda tweeted something about the band and I did a youtube search for them and found it! I've been playing it over and over because I'm in love!



Here are some other songs I'm playing this Thursday:

Since it's officially Summer and all :)




3 comments:

  1. I love anything by Adele. She is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I'm semi obsessed with Miranda Lambert :) Loving that new song of hers! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh I loveeee Adele!!!! Thanks for recommending all these great songs :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!