10 Questions

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm so thankful for all of the encouraging words on my last post! I'm also loving all of my new followers :)
In other news, Jenna tagged me in a 10 question post today! Thanks again Jenna, these questions are so fun!


1. What is your dream job?
That's really tough. I should say teaching, since I'm an education major and all, but if I could have any job in the world I would love to be a talk show host. I love talking, sometimes too much. A lady in Disney World once told me "I love red heads. They know everything and tell everything they know" and I have to say as I've grown up that quote fits me quite well ;)

2. What is your favorite drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Sunkist! I'm addicted.

3. What is your most important beauty secret?
Oh jeez. None? I don't really do anything special. Clinique moisturizer is amazing though, so we'll go with that.

4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to either Hawaii or Europe. I visited Europe the summer after my Junior year of HS. It is amazing! I would love to go back and visit Italy and France again and add stops in Germany and Britain. 

5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
An unlimited supply of money! Not just for me though. I would totally share with my mom, friends, charities, and blog followers :)
I would want for myself, my friends, and family to be truly happy.
Lastly, I think I would go with having the bod of a Victoria's Secret model. 
I sound so shallow with these wishes, but don't act like you wouldn't want to be rich, happy, and gorgeous! So don't judge. hahaha
Editors note: After thinking about this a little more, I'll replace my Victoria's Secret bod with a cure for cancer! I know, I know typical Ms. America answer but it's the truth!

6. If you could have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Italian!



7. What is one talent you wished you had?
I would love to be able to sing! I would also love to be a great public speaker. I'm okay at public speaking, but when I get excited I talk really fast and slur words. Not so great for my future as a talk show host!


8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I don't think we have enough room in this post to list them all! But here are a few....

Easton Corbin
Luke Bryan
Christopher Meloni aka Elliot Stabler on Law and Order SVU!


9. If you could look into the future, would you?
No! That takes the fun out of things.


10. What made you start your blog?
I found the blog College Prep and became almost addicted to it. I found Michelle's blog through that and creepily  added her as a friend on facebook. She encouraged me to start my own blog and she even came up with my blog title!


I'm not going to tag anyone specific because I think you should all do this post so I can find out more about all of you! 


Happy Friday everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Fun questions! I think almost everyone's genie requests would probably be pretty selfish! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this about you! We are alike on so many of them, I would LOVE LOVE to be a talk show host and also the BODY OF A V.S. model! They are just amazing, I hate them. REALLY hate them. Also, I love public speaking, but like you, I tend to talk too fast, and people don't understand me. And um, your crushes?? SO HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post- the talk show host and red head quote is so fun- I was giggling when I read that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!