Happy Easter!

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

Happy Easter everyone!
I hope you all have a fabulous day with family and friends. I just love Easter! All of the decorations are so bright and happy and there's candy everywhere (hahaha just kidding. kind of) I also love the real meaning of Easter so shoutout to the Big Man upstairs!
We're just about to head out to do some celebrating at my uncle's house. My mom just finished making the dish we have at every family function - Swiss mac and chesse. I know, it sounds a little weird but it is DELISH. I'll post pictures later to show you all how yummy it is.

I'll leave you all with a video that has been on a few blogs now, but I first found it when my mom put it as a link on Facebook (very, very shocked that she knew how to do that). It is amazing - our girl Carrie can SING.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!