Yes, this is a Saturday night post. I'm currently posted up on the couch writing one of two essays that I have due on Monday. On top of that, I have an exam too. This is EXACTLY what happened to me last weekend too! UGH School, please stop taking over my life. I would really like to see my friends every now and then. Yay for quarter schools and not being out until the middle of June! Love my life.
Speaking of loving my life....
Big news about my old neighbor/ friend / sort of ex. Yes, sort of. It was 7th grade and lasted like days. I don't even think we dated? It was probably just the middle school version of "talking". I wouldn't consider that any real relationship, however I do glorify the relationship with this guy simply because of this.......
He was drafted into the NFL yesterday.
FML.
I clearly remember the day that he officially "asked me out" on AOL Instant Messenger (so romantic, right?). I SAID NO. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why I said no, I have no idea. Playing hard to get, maybe? Sights set on another awkward middle school boy with braces and a bowl cut? It's a possibility. Who knows.
I could have been an NFL wife!!! Okay, I wouldn't go that far, but I'd at least have something more to brag about.
I really wish that we had stayed friends through high school and I could randomly text him or something congratulating him. You know, trying to get free tickets or something. Lord knows if he even remembers me now. I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Sooo while I'm stuck here writing papers and studying, he's out there signing a contract to make millions for catching a ball.
My life sucks.
I have an ex-fling from college that plays minor league baseball now... I'm still pretty proud to call himself an "ex". hahahaaha
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha that is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI miss the days of AIM!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- great story! Isn't life funny like that! haha.
ReplyDelete