Kickin it Old School


I linked up again for what I'm playing Thursday!

So one of my biggest pet-peeves is when people of my age don't appreciate good oldies. I have a lot of friends like this and it annoys the bejeezus out of me. They think the only good music is what's played on top 40. I hate when people limit their musical tastes. There is sooo much good music out there you're only missing out by listening to one type. 

However, nothing is worse than when an artist completely ruins a classic song. There is no reason to fix something that ain't broken, ya know? Take this for example:


Ohhh Katy. no no noooo. Please stop.

THIS is how it's done. 

Here are some other classic songs that I love and consistently jam to. 










Happy Thursday everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Love That Creedance Clearwater Revival song!! Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MANDY! I love this. thanks love. swing by to see my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you! My parents have introduced me to some of my favorite songs and I try to listen to a little bit of everything- all generations of songs included!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!