Updates and Such

First of all, thanks for all of your comments on the Derby hat! I LOVE it and I'm glad you all agree. I'm totally ordering it in the next few days.

Next, it's GREEK WEEK which means I will have fun pictures and videos to post later this week featuring my sorority sisters. This girl cannot dance, sing, or step so I'll be supporting from the sidelines which is totally fine with me. It saves me the embarrassment of falling on my face (and theres a 99.9% chance that would happen).

Also, I think I'm doing a Vlog tomorrow and I'm so excited! Catch you all then :)

3 comments:

  1. I have the derby hat link saved. It would go really well with the new bathing suit I'm about to order! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so coming back tomorrow to see your vlog!! DO IT!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying Greek Week! At my university it's VEISHEA week which is a campus wide celebration of all the colleges within the university- it's a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!