Wednesday Lovin'

It's What I'm Loving Wednesday! Be sure to link up!

Today I'm loving that I got two scholarships for next year! I got the letter in the mail on Easter so it was the perfect little Easter present.

I'm also loving that a certain wedding between a certain royal couple is this Friday. But I said I wouldn't talk about that any more. So we'll leave it at that ;)

I'm loving that I got some old school push pops at the grocery store! These are sooo good and take me back to my childhood!
Via

Lastly, I'm loving that I actually feel on top of my schoolwork. I have a LOT but I don't feel like I'm drowning in it! I'm either totally on top of it or blissfully unaware of how behind I am. Either way, I"ll take it.

What are you all loving this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. Oh...push pops! That does really bring it back. haha Love your post, I'm also excited for the wedding. I just love Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the upbeat post! :) Congrats on your scholarships - that's so exciting! And I'm also excited a certain wedding between a certain royal couple is this Friday! hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old school push pops! and the royal wedding, ugh, did you have to remind me? Do you know if they are televising it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. and congrats on the two scholarships, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your scholarships, Mandy! That is so exciting!!! And royal wedding countdown: TWO MORE DAYS!!! AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Push Pops!! Oh my gosh it's been forever since I've had one of those. What a great reminder of the "good ol days"! And congratulations on your scholarships! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!