It's here! It's here!
Today is the day. As I type this, the wedding is almost over. I've been up for two and a half hours because I just HAD to watch it live. (I even made scones last night so that I could eat them this morning. Pictures to come later because they are very entertaining.) This is history in the making! Here are my thoughts on the day.
I want this dress. Also, I've now decided that everyone who attends my future wedding must wear a cool hat like they did for this wedding hahah.
![]() |
| Via |
![]() | |
| Via |
There were two great parts to the ceremony. One was when Prince Harry turned around to watch Kate walk down the aisle and turned to William and said "Wait until you see her". The second was when William looked at Kate and said "You look beautiful".
Oh, what a lucky girl she is.
My man Harry was looking fiiiiine as always.
![]() | ||
| Via |
![]() | ||
| Via |
Lastly, her sister Pippa looked amazing while Chely Davy looked like she just rolled out of bed. Get it together girl, this is a royal wedding! Also, I'm so happy that the sun came out so that they can ride in the open carriage!
The only thing wrong with this wedding is that Diana wasn't there. William and Kate are proof that fairytales come true!
Okay, cheesy last line. Don't hold it against me.
Okay, cheesy last line. Don't hold it against me.




I didn't even notice Chelsy Davy!! I kept wondering where she was at. I'll have to look up pictures later. And that poster is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the cheesy last line! And love the royal wedding. It's so cute that you made scones! I didn't get up to see it because I had a writing exam this morning, but I've been watching reruns all day- STUNNING is right! Oh my. And I agree about Chelsy Davy..yikes! But it's been fun to see everyone else's looks! It's a good thing I have other things to do today or I think I'd be glued to the tv..hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteI am watching this now - and loving it!!
ReplyDelete