Summertime Please Hurry

Yesterday it was an amazing 85 degrees out! My mom went down to our lakehouse to start getting everything ready for this summer! It may be a little premature seeing as how it can be hot one day and freezing the next (especially in Cincinnati) but it still gets me thinking that in about a month and a half I will be on this lake...
with these adorable boys. Please note that these are my cousins. Not children. Many people have mistaken me for their mom. A man in a restaurant even called my mom their grandma. That was a tough day for her.....

Also,excuse the squinting, the sun was in their eyes. Oh and the blond doesn't enjoy pictures. Please excuse the fact that he's just not looking at the camera at all. Until it warms up, I guess I'll just have to drive around blaring Jimmy Buffett and pretending I'm on the lake!








4 comments:

  1. We're going to see Jimmy Buffet next Tuesday! I also can't wait until it's time for the lake! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place to spend the summer! My aunt and uncle have a lakehouse and I have a lot of fun memories there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pictures, Mandy!! :) That looks so amazing right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for summer time too! I miss being on the lake. I'm hoping that wherever my husband and I move to will have some water and lakes though. (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!