I'm loving the weather outside. I was pleasantly surprised when I left my last class today and it was 68 and sunny!
I'm loving that I'll be 21 in LESS than a month!
I'm loving Pandora's Todays Country radio station.
I'm loving my new velcro rollers. I can't wait and try to get some Carrie like curls! Note: This will be a work in progress. This level of hair perfection will probably never be achieved. A girl can dream though, right?
Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's almost Friday :)


I LOVE Pandora! I have to listen every morning!
ReplyDeleteI am also loving the weather! We had 60 degree weather too! gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so young...to be 21 again. I mean, I wouldn't want to repeat my actual 21st birthday (that's a story for another time haha) but I want to be back in my twenties! I just turned 30 and I was kinda not too happy about it. But Happy Almost Birthday! And to get those curls like Carrie...If you find out how, make sure to tell me!
ReplyDeleteamazing post mandy. love your site. don't forget to stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Yay for the nice weather and YAYY for almost being your bday! hehe. I also love Carrie's curls- if you have any luck you'll have to tell us how you got them! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you figure out how to make those curls happen, PLEASE let me know - my velcro rollers just give my hair volume, but no curl :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI love Pandora too!