Random Monday Thoughts

In the midst of re-organizing my room last night I completely forgot to watch the ACMA awards. Thank God for my roommate TiVo-ed it! I'm currently watching it right now and have I ever mentioned how much I love Brad Paisley?! He is so adorable. He is one of the only artists who can go from serious songs like Whiskey Lullaby to an off the wall song like Online. In my opinion, he deserves every award that he gets.  Ps. if you're not already following him on Twitter. Do it. He is hilarious. 
My other thoughts from the night:
-I'll admit, I was totally tearing up when Darius Rucker sang with those men and women with developmental disabilities. It was so heartwarming! 
-Reese Witherspoon is fab-u-lous. Kind of random that she was there (with Robert Pattinson. wtf) but she is one of my favorite people ever.
-I'm not a fan of Reba's newer stuff but we wouldn't have a lot of the women in country music without her.
-Miranda Lambert is a badass. She is sweet yet sassy and will just tell it (or sing it) like it is.
-Lastly, I'm not too happy about Taylor Swift as entertainer of the year. I'm a Taylor fan, but I think someone else should have got the award. Then again, the voting was done by the fans and Taylor has a huge fan base.


Okay I'm done playing music critic. 
In other news, today is one of my best friends birthdays!
s
I've already posted this pic before. Sorry. It's one of the only good ones we have of just the two of us!
Jess is my sorority sister and one of my roommates. Sometimes I think we are the same person. We have the same personality and find each other hilarious when no one else does. She's the big 2-1 today so we'll be going out tonight to celebrate. 
Ps. Only one month until my big day! :)
Hope you all have a good Monday! 

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I strongly dislike T.Swift so naturally I think someone else deserved it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You didn't mention the most amazing thing of the night--Carrie and Steven! AMAZING! I want Steven Tyler. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! That performance was great!!! They both rocked. I've already Youtubed it to watch it again lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!