Rain, Rain Go Away

We are smack dab in the middle of a huge thunderstorm in Cincinnati right now! It started early this morning and hasn't stopped all day. It was so hard sleeping through it because I felt like my roof was going to cave in at any second.The storm is producing some of the loudest thunder I've heard in a while! Judging by the maps on weather.com it's going to continue for the rest of the day (and maybe longer).  This will be awful when I try to walk to class later tonight. I just want the nice sunshine we had yesterday! I'm so over this!

Via
I plan on making myself feel better by watching a little of this all day....
Via

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I hadn't looked at the radar maps of it. We really are right in the middle right now!! I am loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some crazy weather! I was woken up (earlier than my alarm boo) by hail hitting my window..what is with this icky, cold weather at the end of April?! Hope you're enjoying the rainy day, I couldn't wait to curl up in front of the TV when I got back from class too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!