Today's songs need a little explanation. Yesterday I went home to spend some QT with my mom. I still needed to go to the gym though, and upon realizing that I forgot my iPod, my mom offered to lend me hers. I know she doesn't have many songs on hers, so I was a little hesitant. I'm ADD when it comes to music so I like to have a lot of songs at my disposal, especially when working out.
Well, this is what she had on her iPod. The ONLY songs. Granted, they're good songs, but when you listen to them on repeat for 45 minutes they get a little old. Quick.
Needless to say, I'm gonna help my mom update her music collection a little this weekend. There were some others (a Conway Twitty song and a random song I've never hear before) but they were both slow so I didn't listen to those when getting my workout on. A big shout out to my mom and her nearly-empty iPod for helping me out with todays post :)

thanks for linking up girl!! my mom has an ipod but doesnt even know how to work it haha so props to your mom for at least having songs on hers!
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard the first two songs in FOREVER! my mom has 50 million songs on her ipod, you woulda loved it.
ReplyDeletehaha- that's pretty funny! My mom doesn't even own an ipod, so at least yours is getting somewhere! :p
ReplyDelete